The weather continues to be iffy here at Regal-Hill, but one day we decided to mow hay anyway. Even though showers were forecast, we didn’t get any rain. As it turned out, George was able to get it dry enough to bale. We still need two, but if possible, three good days to dry hay safely and thoroughly. No one can take the chance of spontaneous combustion and a barn fire. There is another harvest all ready in many fields if only the weather would dry up.